Ian Hank

Ian Hank

Friday, April 1, 2011

A boy and his bug


While at Target today, Ian picked out a special lunch. We don't normally purchase Lunchables, however, because I had a coupon and they were on sale, I gave in to his request. He picked out the pizza pack (I vetoed the chicken nugget one). He was excited to make and eat his cheese pizzas for lunch! He was full after 2 and made a special one for his ladybug friend. I did not realize this until I was about to throw it away. He screamed with excitement, "Mommy, my ladybug friend is eating that" I was confused until I found the ladybug buried under a pile of cheese. I pushed the cheese aside and the ladybug walked around the pizza crust and "ate" the food. Ian was VERY proud to have shared his food with his friend. Who am I to argue with that???

No comments: