Ian Hank

Ian Hank

Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog entries

So, I have to admit that I am usually good at taking pictures and starting a blog entry. Unfortunately, my entries are not always finished before I start another. The pictures don't always get uploaded after writing and so the blog entries sit in the saved mode until I get back to it. Today the kids headed to VBS at Eastside for their yearly VBS soccer camp. It gave me about 2 1/2 hours to come home and work on stuff around the house while the 2 little ones napped. Instead, I sat at the computer uploading pictures and finish 3 blog entries that I had started the last week or two. If you read the blogs, feel free to go into the history to see our day at Truax field for the Rhythm and Booms outing or check out the Mallards game from last night. Eventually I will get the grandparents day blog pictures up and post it and our exciting Day out with Thomas the Train. Enjoy!

No comments: