Ian Hank

Ian Hank

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cami's Prayer

As we were saying prayers tonight, our sweet little girl wanted to lead the prayer.
She prayed "for Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Neil to have safe travels when they come and visit for my birthday (in a few weeks). And I pray that someone give me a red heart sparkley necklace for my birthday". She continued praying for everyone to come to her birthday and swim in the pool and play in the backyard. She prayed that "God's name be praised during my birthday party so that people who do not know Jesus that they get to know Him" She continued on praying for her friends and again for her red necklace with lots of sparkles on it. It was so sweet and innocent that I thought I would share it and also so I would not forget it.
She is such a precious gem!

No comments: